Saturday, January 16, 2010

The First...

Alright guys, hey. I'm MK from San Diego. I'm not one to feed around the bush, so I'll get straight to the point. I love sports, mainly football and lacrosse, and I know what I am doing when it comes to the two. So I have been pretty bored lately, and was thinking, why not throw out my two cents, so if you want my two cents, I'll be here. I will talk about anything sports related (preferably football or lax, but I will go elsewhere if you guys want), just post a topic, and I'll make sure I get to it.

So my first real subject; Divisional Round.
I'm writing this at 9:30 PST, so some games are over.

1st game: Cards @ Saints, 1 v 4, NFC
this one went pretty fast. Reminded me of college, high-scoring, small plays, and then a few big. Hightower was 3 carries, 77 yds, and 1 TD at the end of the first half. One of those for 70. That might have been nice, but Brees and the Saints were unstoppable. Saints are on a roll, and back to the word unstoppable. Unstoppable, no one can stop them on their quest for a super bowl, except someone with only 2 more chances at it, including this season. Favre. If the Vikes play the Saints, that is the only chance of stopping them, if they don't, no one will, and Saints will be champs.

2nd game: Ravens @ Colts, 2 v 6, AFC
This game was born and died at the hand of turnovers. Ravens had 9 turnovers all season, and went +10. Today they had 4 turnovers and went -3. Not to mention Rice's less than poor performance. Ravens very well could have won this one, but they had a horrible, might I say pathetic, game.

3rd game: Jets @ Boltz
As being from San Diego I am supposed to expect the Boltz to win 56-3 (the 3 out of some respect for the opponent). But I don't see this one going that way. I know they say if you establish the run, you can establish the pass. Not going to work like that against Kerry Rhodes, and oh wait, the best cornerback in the league, Darrelle Revis. A less than perfect Chargers passing game will be shut down not being able to hit Vincent Jackson. Rushing can't win it all, so expect between 10-21 points from the Boltz, which being these last two weeks, is very low scoring. The Jets, especially Mark Sanchez, will be out and ready to wreak havoc like the Cards last season, the team that no one thought deserved a spot, pulls it out. Sanchez wants to prove people wrong, and he is right. Watch this Jets team pummel the Chargers in humiliating fashion.

Alright, was going to do the Boys @ Vikes game, but have to go. All I have to say about that, Favre wants it badly, and as the past offseason showed us if he wants something, wether it be a ring, or to play for the Vikes, he gets it.


Peace Out
~MK

No comments:

Post a Comment